Here we have The J4K 50/50 Hybrid goalkeeper glove, this goalkeeper glove is very durable and all our goalkeepers who wear this goalkeeper glove tend to stick with this glove when reordering.
· Hybrid – (Index and little finger are Roll Finger and two middle fingers are flat palm)
· 4MM Super Soft Yellow Palm
· Super strength bandage Wrist support
· Special mesh design, to allow hand to breath
· Extra latex materials for padding and comfort for back hand
· Durable glove palm, so ideal for grass root goalkeepers
· EXTENDED PALM!!! (At no extra cost)
Please Remember: All our gloves are tried and tested by ex and professional goalkeepers!
Hybrid Cut is normally when the little finger and index finger of the glove is a Roll Finger and the middle two fingers are Negative Cut or Flat Palm. This is normally for keepers who have irregular shaped hands or fingers.
Now the above is just a rule of thumb, and too be honest the only way you will ever know what goalkeeper glove palm is right for your hand, is to not try them on.