Success comes from learning the basics
When a knew goalkeeper comes to one our weekly goalkeeper classes the first thing I will look at is there stance (set/ready position). If you get your ready position right you will find out that other skills will fall into place.
A few key points to remember below.
- Stand on the front part of your feet (not your heels)
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Hands around waist height
- Balanced body (weight should be even on each feet)
- knees slightly bent
- keep your eyes on the ball
Once you have the basics sorted you will be able to learn and develop all the skills you need to be a top goalkeeper.
If you would like a FREE goalkeeper session in Blackpool, Fleetwood or Lytham St Annes then email or ring Lewis Bishop
07706448467 – firstname.lastname@example.org